Check the Request for Designer Qualifications page for major project opportunities.
If you are interested in providing Designer services for a project:
- Visit the website of the Office of the State Architect to review the Designer Selection Process.
- Register with the Office of State Architect.
- Register with the Secretary of State’s Business Services.
- For Standard and Minor Projects, see the project list below and follow these instructions:
- Download and save letter of interest templates (MS Word docs):
- Complete the document specifically for the project in which you have interest.
- The response should be no more than instructed on templates(do not include photographs or other attachments).
Email the completed document (in PDF format) to the following address by the submittal deadline date shown: email@example.com
- The minimum amount of Professional Liability Insurance Coverage required for projects shown is One Million Dollars or the amount stated in the Request for Letters of Interest.